Click Here to Download a Copy of TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You will receive a copy of the Terms & Conditions via email with our response to your inquiry.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
1) No representations regarding the drinking/consumption condition,
and/or quality of the wines listed as collectibles are made by the seller.
2) All wines offered were purchased winery-direct
by the seller.
3) All wines listed below are sold on "AS IS" basis, without any warranties, and/or guarantees as to the condition and/or drink-ability of the wine(s).
4) No returns accepted. No money back, no credits, no exchanges, no rainchecks, no holds are provided by the seller for any of the wines listed as collectibles.
5) Prospective buyers may request pictures of the wine(s) bottle(s) chosen prior to purchase.
6) Payment in full for all collectibles' purchase is required prior to shipping.
7) Payment: Via Money Order in US Dollars.
a) Continental US, except - NO SHIPPING TO:
--Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Rhode Island, Utah.
b) Shipping via FedEx Ground.
c) Our Shipping Rate - $25 Flat-Fee regardless of quantity shipped.
d) Shipping "Flat-Rate" does not include shipping insurance (strongly recommended). Shipping insurance, if requested by the buyer, cost will be added to the $25 shipping flat fee.
e) No shipping during "hotter months"; ours/your local avg. daily ambient temperature >84 deg. F.
f) Because of the above weather limitations, we can hold, and store your order at no extra-charge until it is safe to ship.
Buyer must pay for the order at the time of placing the order to guarantee stock and price.
g) Seller and shipper refuse any liability arising from damage in-transit. The buyer is advised prior to shipping to purchase shipping insurance.
Buyers, at their own expense, may buy and provide their own shipping label. If so:
*Please let us know in advance.
*Buyer must purchase "Adult Signature Required" from FedEx, and as required by FedEx for all alcoholic beverages shipments.
*Buyer has been advised prior to shipping to purchase shipping insurance.
*The seller will still provide the shipping container for free, and deliver it to the nearest FedEx store at no extra-cost to the buyer.
*Please note that UPS and USPS prohibit the shipment of alcoholic beverages.
1) Bottles may have considerable amounts of dusts on the exterior. Your purchase will be shipped "AS IS."
2) Wines may contain significant levels of sediment. It is recommened to set your purchase aside upon reception
for periods between 4 days, and 2 weeks, to allow the transportation-derived stirred-up sediments to settle .
3) Expect corks to be soft, and sometimes very difficult to extract, while lacking integrity.
4) Buyers must be at least 21 years old to purchase any of our wines.