Effective: 1st May 1992; updated 25th
Alliance Wines Corp. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This webpage tells you the data protection and privacy practices for AllianceWinesCorp.com, specifically:
* What personally identifiable information is collected
* Which organization is collecting this information
* How this information is used
* Our policy on sharing this information
* How we protect your information
* How you can correct any inaccuracies in this information
Plain English Summary
We take your privacy very seriously.
Pursuant to Federal and North Carolina laws, individuals under 21 yrs of age are not eligible to use our services and should not submit any personal information to AllianceWinesCorp.com.
AllianceWinesCorp.com does not actively track you as an individual.
* If you are a NCABCC (active status only) Permit Holder - Please follow
to use our - contact us - form.
* Non-NCABCC/-Federal permit holders inquiries regarding alcoholic beverages must be directly addressed to the NCABCC, and/or Federal Gorvernment's TTB, a division of the IRS.
* Alliance Wines Corp does not respond to any inquires regarding alcoholic beverages from individuals that are not NCABCC and/or Federal TTB Permit holders.
NCABCC Active Permit Permit Holder - Should you send us an email via our contact form, your name, establishment's name, NCABBCC PERMIT NUMBER, email address are required information,
that must be accurately entered for the messaging script to forward your email to us. This information is kept privately, and stored within our own
email system so that we are able to respond to you.
Should you comment on a web page on this site, then your name/email address, IP address and message will be stored in our website's database.
The website does use 1 cookie
when you browse this website:
- The cookie is provided by google.com as part of general, non-indididualized/-personalized webpage traffic
- NONE OF THE INFORMATION WE GATHER VIA COOKIES IDENTIFIES YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL – IT IS ALL ENTIRELY ANONYMOUS.
The cookie we use is detailed below:
* Google Analytics General, non-individualized/-personalized Website-User interaction.
* Purpose: Maintaining general visitor information when browsing this site.
NOTE: Alliance Wines Corp did/does not make/generate/code the google.com cookie utilized to track general website browser activity, and, therefore,
refuses any and all responsibilities associated with google.com's parent company, Alphabet Inc, and/or google.com, and their use of this general tracking cookie.
All inquiries regarding this cookie and the information it gathers must be directed to Alphabet Inc/google.com.
AllianceWinesCorp.com is a website owned by Alliance Wines Corp.
How this information is used.
We use your email address to contact you in reply to your message. It is not shared with any third parties unless it is required by law, and/or Court Order, and/or with
local/state/federal agencies and/or local/state/federal law enforcement as needed/deemed necessary for safety and security purposes.
We may also use your email to help resolve issues and/or disputes, i.e.: if you tell us that you cannot properly see our pages' content on the website,
we may search our database using information about you that you voluntarily provided us, and with the sole purpose to help us diagnose the problem.
Our disclosure of this information:
* We do not share your personal information, or email address with third parties, unless it is under the circumstances above noted.
* Email Opt-Out Policy:
-- We currently do not offer one, since we only respond to inquiring NCABCC and Federal TTB Permit-holders that explicitly solicit a response.
-- All inquiries regarding alcoholic beverages from non-NCABCC/-Federal permit holders are ignored and discarded immediately upon reception.
-- Just like you, we hate spam, and do not send anybody, including you spam emails.
Protection of your information:
- AllianceWinesCorp.com uses the best endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information.
- We use encryption (such as SSL) protocols to further protect information as it travels across the internet.
- It is important to be aware that there is no such thing as “perfect internet security”.
How to contact us:
* If you are a NCABBCC Permit Holder (active status only) - Please follow this link to our -
* You are required to enter your NCABCC permit number to be able to send your message, and help guard us against frequent email spamming.
* Otherwise, all inquiries regarding alcoholic beverages from non-NCABCC/-Federal permit holders must be directly addressed to the NCABCC.
* Non-NCBACC-Permit Holders prospective investors - Please follow
to our contact information.
Important! Please note that in the event that you fail to leave a voice mail when calling us, your telephone number will be automatically classified as robocaller/spammer,
permanently blocked, and posted to robocalling/spamming telephone number farming operations. None of these actions, including the permanent telephone number block, are reversible.
Alliance Wines Corp is not responsible for the outcome, and/or actions taken with regards to your telephone number by robocalling/spamming telephone number farming operations.
It is assumed that you accept such changes if you continue to use the site and services.
If you do not accept such changes then you should stop using AllianceWinesCorp.com’s website and services.